How do people receive their rank and what they do? Have you ever wondered what all the symbols mean? How is the lodge run, how is the province organised? By answering these and many more questions, the Five of Nine Club is setting out to help you in your daily advancement in Masonic knowledge!
On Saturday 29th of July 2017 at 12:00 pm you can find out! The Five of Nine Club will proudly host “In the Body of a Lodge” Masonic Educational event at St. Paul's Club, 34 St. Paul's Square Birmingham, B3 1QZ
St. Paul’s Club is a Warwickshire Masonic meeting room and can be reached by car or foot from central Birmingham and is conveniently located near to St Paul’s Tram Stop and Snowhill Train Station with ample parking at Ludgate Hill Car Park.
- Provincial Rank and Promotion
- How is a Province organised and run?
- Explanation of Aprons, the colour and symbology of the aprons (EA to Grand Rank)
- Lodge Offices and how does a standard lodge work?
- Masonic Etiquette: Behaviour in and out of the Lodge room.
“…we’re off to the bar!”
Following the In the Body of a Lodge event, we cordially invite you to join us for a Five of Nine Club social at The Queens Arms, 150 Newhall Street, Birmingham B3 1RY at 3:15 pm, following our time-honoured mantra at the Five of Nine Club
The Queens Arms is just a couple of minutes’ walk from St Paul’s Club.
To sign up to this event and join us for what will be an intriguing and fun afternoon please contact our Masonic Secretary, Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Saturday 24th July.
The key speakers at the event are:
- WBro Peter Sorrill, ProvGMENTOR PAGDC (Five of Nine Club Vice President)
- WBro Howard Smith, ProvJGW
The event is:
- FREE for Five of Nine Club members.
- £5 for non-members and/or guests.